Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our First House

After loading a 17 foot UHaul, a Jeep behind that, a trailer with a Harley, and a 15 hour drive to New Mexico, we have finally moved into our house in base housing. It is just right for us! There are two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a one-car garage. The yard is a little barren. Not bad for the desert though. Rob has raked the ground and put down fertilizer and grass seed. We try to water it every day within our restrictions (after 6 pm on even number days). I hope to buy a huge flower pot and put flowers on the front door soon.

Annie has adjusted well. She knows this is her house and she is definetely making the couches softer by laying on them when we aren't home :) I try to walk her every morning but if that doesn't happen, then I do it every night. She goes crazy with excitement. I think she has been losing weight. We forgot to weigh her when we first got here but now she is 75 pounds.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rob and Rise,

This is a nice way of sharing yourselves. Rob's mom forwarded the link and I'm glad she did.

I'm sorry we couldn't make your wedding, but as you know we had babies to deliver. They're all doing fine and are at home now.

Hope you two are getting along in your new time together. Feel free to call any time.

Uncle Keith

Reese said...

I am glad you enjoy the blog. We will be putting more stuff on as time goes by.

I'm so relieved that the babies are good and healthy. Congratulations! Do you know if they will have a blog? If so, I'd love to look at it. I look forward to meeting you soon.

Rise