Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I MADE IT!!!!!

I just found out today that I made it in the Physician Assistant's Program for the Air Force! We have to be in San Antonio by December of this year.

The school consists of one year of academic schooling in San Antonio, Texas, at the Army base. Then a second year of clinicals at either Coloroda, Nebraska, Maryland, or Las Vegas. Then I will go to Officer Training School for six weeks in Alabama and graduate. Then I will finally go to a new station and be a Physician Assistant.

My face turned so red! The Commander of the whole base came to the clinic and gave me a coin and talked to me. I couldn't wipe the grin off my face and I'm still a little sweaty! I will post pictures once I get some.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

AHHHH!!!!! RISE!!!! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! You have worked so hard. I am so proud of you! Awesome!! I wish I could be there to give you a great big hug!!!!! oh my goodness. I am so excited for you. :D Congratulations!!!! Love you!!

Reese said...

Thank you! I am so happy but I don't think it's hit me yet.