Thursday, August 13, 2009

Latest

It's been a while since I've posted on here. I'm sorry for that but school has taken every last drop of my energy. For the past 8 months I've been busting my hump to make decent grades. I've finally finished the freshman trimester and passed! I'm now a junior (there are only freshman, junior, and seniors).

I hope you enjoy the picture of where I've spent over 10 hours a day for the last 16 weeks. We all crammed in those seats and had 50 minutes of class with a 10 minute break to wait in line for the restroom and water. Yes, there were 8 of these 50 minute blocks a day! The freshman and junior classrooms look identical and I'll post pics of the senior classroom when I get there.


























This is the left half of the classroom. I sit in the middle! (Right in front of the chair that is turned).



This picture is from the far right side of the room at 5 am. Nobody else was there except for a few freaks like me to study before the test. My seat is far to the other side. There are screens that come down from the ceiling in the front of the classroom where presentations are put on. Fun. Death by powerpoint!!

I'll try to post more pictures of my school soon. I'm going to go enjoy my week off!!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

wow. I think I would probably go insane in that classroom. lol =) Good luck with the next semester!