Monday, May 18, 2009

Update

SO, it's been a while since I've posted anything on our family website. As you all know, I'm crazy busy with school. I am lucky enough to repeat the Freshman trimester because I had an overall GPA of 78.2 and the requirement is an 80 overall GPA to move on to the new trimester. I fell behind and finally realized that I was taking my tests the completely wrong way. I would hyperventilate with fear (sweaty palms, nausea, the whole nine yards) and then I would second guess and talk myself out of answers. I would be a Junior right now....but, I've learned what I did wrong! So far, I've scored a 92, 90, and 94. All because I haven't been second-guessing myself (and getting ahead with studying!).

I will try to post more photos of when Jason and Beth (friends from Omaha) visited.

No comments: