Saturday, November 29, 2008

New home in San Antonio, Texas

I apologize for the delay on making a new post about our move. We (yet again) made a long caravan of a 26 foot long UHaul, the Jeep, and the trailer with the Harley. I followed this thing for nine fun (haha) hours in my car. Let's just say that I actually overdosed on caffeinne...not fun. Anyways, we then unloaded everything the next day in about 5 hours. Luckily, I've taken 20 days of leave to relax and unpack before school starts.

We have been taking the dogs to parks around here that have fun trails. The dogs go crazy with all the new smells. Rob and I are having fun adjusting to the new allergens here (Claritin to the rescue!).

Rob begins work at Coca Cola tomorrow night. He'll be working from 6pm-2am most days. This works out for the dogs because somebody will always be here (with the exception of an hour or two in the evening). I'll probably be leaving the house around 6am and getting home around 6 or 7 at night. I have to report to check in this coming Friday (Dec 5th). I'm not sure about the exact start date of class, but I'm assuming after the new year.

I promise to try and put posts on here regularly.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I was wondering if you guys had gotten moved in okay. =) enjoy your time off. =D