Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dogs Do the Darndest Things!

This evening I was walking with my friend, C, and the dogs. She and I were talking and all of a sudden Annie jumped up and had a bird (pigeon) in her mouth! We were shocked. Luckily, she killed it quickly. Not luckily, C and I were gagging. We continued our walk and there goes Annie, running off. I tried calling her back but she has selective hearing when she wants to run. Then we see her stalking a black bird/crow(?). The little thing starts to fly and Annie jumps, yet again, and grabs him in her mouth. I ran over to see what exactly was going on. Let's just say she messed that little guy up. I don't know what got into her! She's eleven years old but she runs and plays like a young dog. It must be the glucosamine/chondroiton I give her everyday. I didn't get good pictures. I snapped a couple on my phone for Rob because he's probably very proud of her. His little hunter. Harley was very interested in the excitement. I'm a little grossed out.

No comments: